Important Information Read
• Half day
• Full day
- Salzburg Anif
- Saltmines (optional)
- Eagles Nest (optional)
- Konigsee (optional)
There is a free hotel pickup available in the city center, please provide us the name and address of your hotel on the booking form and we will let you know the pick-up time. Please note that a hotel pick up is only available in the morning.
- Printed voucher
- Photo/video camera
- Licensed driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Saltmines: € 15.00
- Entrance Eagles nest: € 15.00
- Boat Koningssee: € 16.00
Price from € 48 per person
Bavarian Mountain Tour by Minivan
Take a nice trip away from the hustle and bustle of travelling to the Bavarian mountains and get in touch with history, tradition and local lifestyle of the Salzburg area. After our drive through spectacular countryside, surrounded by remarkably shaped mountain tops you can choose to:
If you are doing the Half Day tour, you can choose between:
- Put a mining helmet on, ride the miniature train to the heart of the mountain, glide across a subterranean lake on a raft, slide down giant chutes from one gallery to the next and learn all about salt in the salt mines of Berchtesgaden!
- Visit the Obersalzberg and Hitlers Eagles Nest, learn more about this infamous, but important chapter of history and enjoy the view from an altitude of 5.500 feet above sea level (available from mid May - mid October, depending on snow)
- Strolling the traditional village of Berchtesgaden and take in some of the local lifestyle.
- Enjoy a walk along the shores of emerald green Lake Konigssee! (Not included in Half Day Tour)