Price from € 78 per person Book
Important Information Read
• Full day
- Entrance fee (Salt Mines)
- Bus Tour
- Live Tour Guide
Mirabellplatz 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Tour concludes at original point of departure.
- Printed voucher
Children under 3 are free
Hours of Operation:
Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg
Please present your printed voucher to the driver on the day of your tour.
Policies / Restrictions
Children younger than 3 years old may participate for free.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour.
Sound of Music Tour + Salt Mines
A full day of fun, amazement, history and adventure for the whole family.
This superb reduced price package offers you a combination of our “Sound of Music Tour” including locations of the movie in the city of Salzburg and the famous Salzkammergut Lake Region plus the tour to the historic Salt Mines.
This tour combination gives you an unforgettable insight into the whole story of Maria von Trapp plus the wonders of Mother Nature at her best.
- Hellbrunn Palace (Gazebo)
- Palace of Frohnburg (Von Trapp House front)
- Leopoldskron (Von Trapp House back)
- Nonnberg Abbey
- Lakes & Mountains region
- Mondsee (Wedding Church)
- Miner’s Train
- Miner’s slide
- Salt Lake
- This superb reduced price package offers you a combination of our most unique Sound of Music tour plus a tour to the historical Salt Mines.
- Travel into the beautiful mountain area south west of Salzburg, the area Maria called her Home away from Home.
- The background story of the famous movie Sound of Music is based upon a true story
- In the 1930s Austria was experiencing economic pressure as a result of German pressure and other factors.