Important Information Read
Busstation at train station, Lastenstraße
Arrival and departure in a modern tour bus
Ticket Gletscherbahnen Kitzsteinhorn
Free use of the high alpine adventure world
We are not able to offer a pick-up service from the hotel. Please make your own way to the meeting point, 15 min. prior departure.
Infants up to 4 years are not entitled to their own seat.
23rd May - 28th September 2018:
every Wednesday and Friday in May, June and September
every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in July and August
Price from € 86 per person
Kitzsteinhorn Tour from Salzburg
Surrounded by the highest mountains of Austria and located directly next to the Hohe Tauern National Park, this attraction allows you to experience the high alpine nature from it's most phenomenal side. At 3.029 m above sea level, there is Salzburg's highest panoramic platform "TOP OF SALZBURG" and many more unforgettable nature experiences.
The high alpine adventure world at 3.029m above sea level awaits you with:
- Panoramic platform „TOP OF SALZBURG”: Salzburg’s highest panoramic platform provides breathtaking views of the valley, Lake Zell and the sheer endlessness of the summit chain of the Central and Limestone Alps.
- Panoramic platform „NATIONALPARK GALLERY“: A feeling, as you were right in the middle of it. Eye to eye with Großglockner and the highest mountains of Austria.
- Cinema 3000: On an 8-meter wide screen, you will experience the impressive summit world and the high alpine nature around Kitzsteinhorn.
- Nationalpark Gallery – Infostations: Fascinating infostations are situated in a 360m long cave and give you all information about nature and technology on Kitzsteinhorn.
- ICE ARENA (July-August): A little below the summit you will find a unique snow adventure area: the ICE ARENA with slippery slides, snow beach, ICE BAR and so much more.
Among all those attractions at 3.029m above sea level, there are family-friendly hiking trails with beautiful viewing points, numerous first-class mountain restaurants, guided tours with National Park Ranger and so much more.
- 8.30 am Busstation at train station, Lastenstraße
- 10.00 am arrival in Zell am See, Busterminal (change buses)
- Drive to Kitzsteinhorn - valley station
- 4.30 pm return trip from Kitzsteinhorn - valley station
- 5.15 pm arrival in Zell am See, Busterminal (change buses)
- approx. 7.00 pm back in the city of Salzburg
- Cancellation more than a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
- Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution